Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Make 2017 Your Most Creative Year Ever!


There are so many ways to get your creative on it's almost mind boggling on where to start!  Lucky for us that we have the internet available which truly opens up the entire world  of creativity to us!  So many of my readers and followers love online classes and e-learning with the best of the best--this another amazing opportunity to learn about art, journaling, painting, stylized portrait work and more.  I'm honored to have been asked back to teach durinjg Life Book 2017 and would love for you to join us!

For a limited amount of time, you can receive 20% off the tuition by typing in Fireworks 2017 at checkout.

To register or find out more information, simply click here!  By going through my link, you help  me receive payment for my part of the teaching for Lifebook-much appreciated!




Online classes not for you?  Perhaps you need a giftie for that special someone (including yourself),  well, what are you waiting for?  Stop over to my Etsy shop and see what's new!!




No comments :