Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

No Joke--April Fools Day Specials and New Class Offerings!






Spring into some savings with a 20% off coupon to my Etsy shop using code:

...bonus offer, if you put in to my notes to seller: Add a magnet or add a bookmark, you'll get a free gift with each order!



And WOW--this is a fabulous offer, too!

Check out this special Affiliate offer from Interweave --choose from magazines, art supplies, DVDs and more!  
Save an Additional 50% off at Interweave Store with Offer Code NOJOKE50
*********************************************************************************

You Heard It First!



In other news-we've rescheduled my workshops at Random Arts that were cancelled in February due to snow to September 25-27th!  I think we will be safe from the flurries during September (fingers and toes crossed!!!)

I'm featuring 2 NEW workshops and in person version of my Grunge Ink workshop!

For registration info check out Random Arts Calendar of events.  You can take all three classes or purchase ala carte :)




Random Arts is conveniently located in Saluda, a picturesque town nestled in the mountains of Western NC.  Just outside of Asheville and a short drive from  Charlotte, Atlanta,  Raleigh, Knoxville, and all points in between--enjoy a fall weekend creating to your hearts content and then tour the areas fine restaurants, art galleries, thrift shops,  art district, historical homes-or hike along one of the many mountain trails.    Be sure to register early, space is limited in each workshop!

You can also email Jane Powell at Random Arts for more info on these classes!  Contact her at:
randomarts22@gmail.com



That's about it for today kids..I've have tons of work beckoning me in the studio and writing to do for a project coming up. I hope you have a great Wednesday!    Do something you love today. That's no joke ;)

*********************************************************


Have you signed up for my newsletter?  Don't miss an issue by registering your subscription.  1-2 times a month (other than the holidays) you'll have a sweet and informative message in your inbox.  Every month I always include a special offer or two for my readers..who doesn't love a bargain or a giftie! :)

Sign up here!



No comments :