Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, December 09, 2016

An Online Auction Not To Miss!

Monday, December 12th is the Big Day!

 Behind the scenes I've been working on many....did I say many??? I mean a ton of new work for a special project that is finally almost here!  I'm super excited to announce that I will have a solo day during the 2016 Handmade and Holiday Auction with Stephanie Gagos!  This is a huge honor and quite a thrill to be chosen to have a special day in the 'sun' during this amazing 14 day event.  My work will be closing the event (scary...I hope everyone has a bit of moolah left..haha!)  I've been watching from the sidelines and even purchased a couple goodies myself from the fantastic artists!   

It's scary to put yourself out there for the world to see though I have to say--especially during an auction because my fear is no one will bid or worse yet even comment on my offerings haha!  That's my 'workmare'!  



The truth is, putting yourself out in the world is a necessity if you want to do amazing things.  There are going to be hugely scary moments and then there will be moments when things come together like magic.  In order to get to the magic, you have to just trust you are doing the best you can do at this time and people are going to respond to that positive energy (in the form of art) that you are manifesting.



This is a special heads up on when my auction day is--we are supposed to keep it hush hush but I received special permission to share with you when my day is.  So mark your calendars and join in on the auction on or before December 12th, 2016 ...at least stop by to say 'Hi' :)) It would mean the world to me!   

Here's is a little collage featuring just some of my work.  I'll have roughly 30 originals and 4 prints included in the auction.  All offered below my normal listing price so there's a great opportunity to snag a BIG bargain. Also included are many pieces of art never offered online before as they were created specifically for this event.   

Take a look at just a few of the features! I'll have work representing my Zen Painting Collection, Abstracts,  Whimsical Art, and a few prints.  


How do you sign up to participate in the auction on Facebook?

Very Easy.

1.  Click this Link  or search for 2016 Handmade Holiday Auction by Stephanie Gagos.

2. On the right hand side, click "Interested or Going"

3.  When you see an item listed as "Auction" you'll note in the description the starting bid, description, and shipping information.

4. If you would like to bid on an item or simply leave a word of encouragement, type it all in the comment field.

5. Have fun Bidding!

6. Winning bid will go to the artist via paypal immediately following the auction so please only bid if you intend on purchasing the item.

Lastly-if notifications bother you, look for three dots at the top right of the event page, if you click those dots you'll see notification settings.  There will be a drop down box with radio buttons to click on your preferences.  Just be sure not to miss your items if you chose this option! :))



Once again--here is a link to the auction event-- hope to see you there!
 ********





Don't want to bid anything but you'd like a piece of my art for yourself--stop over to my Etsy shop and seen what's new!





No comments :