Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Dreams Do Come True!

As many of you may know,  my book Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink will be out December 26th! 



 With just under a month before the big release happens, I wanted to offer my valued customers and followers 4 options you can take advantage of to receive a signed copy of my book!






  • Option 1:  Signed Book with Commemorative Postcard
  • Option 2:  Signed Book, Commemorative Postcard, and a special edition 8 x 10 of the book cover.
  • Option 3:  Signed Book, Commemorative Postcard, and a LIMITED Edition 12 x 12 print (pictured above) of one of the featured paintings in my book.
  • Option 4:  Signed Book, Commemorative Postcard, and a 10 x 10 ORIGINAL abstract painting.





*You'll notice on Etsy that I am including the shipping in the charge so this offer is for domestic customers only.  My international friends, please message me if you are interested so I can quote you a shipping charge.

Are you giving this as a gift?  When you purchase one of my options, be sure to download the jpg file  you'll receive as an instant download, so you can let you loved one know that Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink is on it's way!

Get ready to Spill, Splatter, and Paint! whooohooo!

Thank you for all your love and support!  Life is full of twists and turns, but I'm here to tell you that anything is truly possible.  I never thought this would be happening and here we are, on the precipice of a dream becoming a reality.  Now it's your turn...go out and make your dreams come true!

xoxo

Jodi

PS---

It's not too late to take advantage of my special sale going on for Thanksgiving Day weekend--Save up to 40% off all of my online classes!  Stop over to my Etsy shop for more details.  11/29/16 is the last full day of this sale so don't delay!  




No comments :