Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Friday, March 25, 2016

UPDATED--Sale extended through April 8th!

Happy Almost Easter to all of you who celebrate!   I hope you have something relaxing and fun planned for the holiday!    I wish I could say we are going away but the schedule doesn't permit this time around so we are going to have a staycation and do some fun things around here.  Sometimes that's the best way to go and then take off during the non peak times!   


Anywhoosers, I've been a total blog and newsletter slacker this month!  I think after I handed in my book and wrote two pretty emotional blog posts in February, I was done with writing for awhile..haha!   Really, I've been traveling for classes and just catching up on the pile of work I have had build up...all in a good way. I rather have work to do then none
at all!


Today I wanted to share with you something extra special that only happens a couple times a year. For a limited time, I'm offering  my classes over at Creative Workshops at a GREAT discount!   From now until  April 4th,  make that April 8th, all my workshops hosted at CW are 20% off, INCLUDING my newest class, Dirty Flirty Birds. (The students have been ROCKING it out with all of their projects!  I definitely recommend you come soar to new dirty bird heights with us!!!!)



If you are having a stay cation this week or just looking for a great deal on a class you had your eye on, it's time to pull the trigger and  join in on the fun!


Have a wonderful weekend!   Stop and smell the flowers,  take a moment to be quiet and enjoy the peacefulness of the wind,  enjoy a laugh with friends, and remember to infuse creativity into everything you do, not just the studio :)


Artfully and gratefully yours,

Jodi

***************************************************************

Have you stopped in and checked out what's new in my shop?

Click HERE to see!

My new collection of Zen Paintings in shades of gray!
**These are smaller abstracts, I can create custom 30 x 30 upon request. No  2 designs are a like!***




No comments :