Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Character Class with Jodi Ohl

Having fun painting with friends during my Halloween Character Class at Swank Coffee Shop and Handmade Market in Southern Pines!

Other notable notes: Click here to view more details Registration is now open for Tamara Laporte's Life Book Class! The students are all ready engaged and SUPER excited to begin this course. Be sure to click the photo for more information then don't delay....sign up today!! This is not just another class, this will be a true experience! I'm honored to be a part of it in several different ways, video class response, PDF files, make and take prompts, journal prompts, an interview and more! Also starting today is a GREAT little giveaway of a new publication from Stampington and Co.....stop over to THIS blog post to read more about this new magazine as well as to enter my giveaway!

Crazy--I went for a week or so without posting and now 2 in one day....that's just how I roll! :)   Stay tuned this week for more adventures plus I will be adding lots of NEW items to my Etsy shop....I sold a ton of stuff at my art shows over the last few weeks (yay)  but I still have lots of new items to share with you!
(check out one of my last shows over on Flickr! ) Norcross, Ga was a great festival, looking forward to going back next year!

No comments :