Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
Join my special interests newsletter to be in the know!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Friday, November 05, 2010

Putting it all together Art Everyday Month Day 5

Happy Friday everyone!  Today my creativity rests in getting ready for the class I'm teaching tomorrow :) I'm having a blast finding cool texture making things to add to my student's art kit.  I'm going to challenge them to use everything I've collected in their pieces tomorrow-can't wait to see what they do with it!  Check out my poster I created, I took a painting I did( the one above), layered it at different levels of opacity, added some funky brushes and lettering all in photoshop, then finished the lettering in a word document.  I'm just learning photoshop so it's a challenge but fun!

Click on the poster to see class description:) Or to join in on my FB art page!

Hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!

No comments :