Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, November 05, 2010

Putting it all together Art Everyday Month Day 5

Happy Friday everyone!  Today my creativity rests in getting ready for the class I'm teaching tomorrow :) I'm having a blast finding cool texture making things to add to my student's art kit.  I'm going to challenge them to use everything I've collected in their pieces tomorrow-can't wait to see what they do with it!  Check out my poster I created, I took a painting I did( the one above), layered it at different levels of opacity, added some funky brushes and lettering all in photoshop, then finished the lettering in a word document.  I'm just learning photoshop so it's a challenge but fun!

Click on the poster to see class description:) Or to join in on my FB art page!

Hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!

No comments :