Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, March 09, 2009

Great Print offer---HURRY there's an exp date!



Hello everyone, a lot of people have asked about prints in the past so I wanted to pass on a great deal that I have been selected to offer by iprintfromhome.com, which is a company I deal with for my own art prints. As an ambassador for this company, I get to try out some new products & services before they hit the streets so I am affiliated with them in that way (and by getting discounts from time to time) but I am not an employee of this company.

Anyway--the deal is, if you register between now and Friday, MARCH 13th AND--this is important, put TWEETJodiohl in the registration/referral box and you will get a $10.00 credit towards a future purchase. The credit does not have an expiration date. You can get several prints for the 10.00 if you just do regular prints, or you can get a 8 x 10 glicee for 10.00. When I order prints, I normally order several at one time to make the shipping worthwhile.

If you don't want to use this for your art--you can really use this credit for any print you want professionally done!!

Remember to sign up by Friday and put TWEETJodiOhl in the registration/referral box!!

Thanks, Jodi

3 comments :

Regina said...

thanks for the tip Jodi. I have been thinking about checking them out.

Jennifer Williams said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm actually going to be ordering some prints one Thursday so the timing is perfect!

Shara said...

I signed up too. Thanks! I'm always looking to do something creative so this might be a good outlet - Thanks!