Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She Left Us Way Too Soon & YART SALE


My newest piece:

She Left Us Way Too Soon

If you are grieving, have ever, or know someone that is, this piece is meant to comfort and bring a bit of joy and beauty back in your eyes.
Now available!

It doesn't get any better than this, kicking off the summer with fantabulous special at the
Sweet Repeats Studio Shoppe!!!

Click on my
YART SALE to see a variety of specials from all the categories in my shoppe!!!

2 comments :

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hi,
Just wanted you to know that I posted my answers... been way too busy for a summer ~ house sitting and visiting with an old friend. I really like your answers ~fun! I am really enjoying your blog playlist too! I am going to visit your yart sale next! Blessings, Katie

wyndesnow said...

I love it, it reminds me of my nonnie!