Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF!!!!

TGIF Sale!!

Featuring some of the prints I have for sale in my Etsy shop:

2.00 any one print
3.00 off 2 or more!

Prices will need to be adjusted by me prior to paying, so simply purchase the prints, and I will send you a new invoice via paypal.

Mention Sweet Repeats in the convo and I will even through in FREE shipping!!!
WOWZA!








Thank you Laura for the suggestion of making my last pieces into cards--that's a great idea, and I just may do that on my next order of prints. I have several things I want to order as soon as I make my quota in order to purchase new 'inventory'...lol.
Are any of you supply junkies?? I'm trying to balance my artsy purchases for supplies with mysales in my shop and it is quite a challenge to stay above the water when I see new things and just want to try try try new things!! I have come to the conclusion, if you want to make money, you need to spend money. That's how I justify my art supply purchases. At least that's what I'm telling myself!!

Hope everyone had a good week. I accomplished a lot but am drained to no end. By taking on some new responsibilities, I have spread myself thin but in the end, it will be a good thing. By stretching your wings and showing initiative, it does pay off in the long run. It's just when does the long run end and the pay off begin?? LOL

Anywhoo--I'm taking a breather from Thrifting this weekend. I'm sure my kidlets will be happy. I need to make 1 major purchase and that's where my money needs to go to right now. Baby boy (7 year old) needs a new bed so we are going to hunt for that this weekend.

But...tonight, I am creating some new pieces for my shop. Take a look around at the new things uploaded this week and last :) Thank you for supporting me and giving me the inspiration to keep on keeping on!!

Have a good weekend!

No comments :