Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price
Begins September 6th!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rules Were Made to be Broken


I broke a rule today that I made up recently....I am not supposed to buy anymore craft supplies until I finish up at least a couple of projects. Why is it that I found myself in Michael's tonite? It was only supposed to be a quick trip in to buy blue paint which I ran out of doing my snowman tray. Then it turned into buying supplies for a topiary tree I found at Heidi's blog Vacuuming in High Heels and Pearls ( I love that name BTW).I did remember my blue paint (and red, and pale yellow, and then flesh, what was supposed to be one thingy of paint turned into 7 bottles of paint). I'm getting as bad as I am when I go into the grocery store and Walmart. I can't walk out without spending 50 dollars no matter what I go in for! I have gotten better with the grocery shopping though, I'm happy to report. I now restrain myself to 2x a month and just odds n ends like milk and bread the off weeks. I skip using a cart and that helps. I'm going to have to implement that rule when I go into Michael's from now on.

I'm still working on my picture a day project...today I found out that taking pictures while driving doesn't really work. At least not on curvy roads. I'm lucky I didn't get into an accident or cause an accident! I may post them anyway as a warning at a later date for all those that may attempt cruisephotoing. So for today I will leave you with a picture I took the other day before some hands got into my prop. The bowl is another quarter deal I found at a yardsale. I found 4 of them for a quarter each & thought they would look good for Halloween. I need to start hunting down Christams items now....Tis the Season!







No comments :