Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More From the Scrapbook....


I only have a one picture of the inside of the scrap book, and it is quite elementary since I haven't really got into scrapbooking other than this project. Other pages included snipits of my son's kindergarten homework, a variety of pictures, and other little things I collected from my nieces and nephews. In addition, I used some words and phrases cut from a variety of cooking magazines. I think altogether the book was about 100 pages so in total, about 400 hundred recipes!

Thanks Selena for asking to see more, I appreciate your feedback!

No comments :