Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, November 07, 2016

Powerful Interview-Behind the Scenes at Artists Network with Cherie Dawn Haas and Amy Jones

Recently I was in Cincinnati filming a new group of DVDS/Videos for Artists Network and I have to say we had so much fun with the crew and 'students' while producing the new set of instructional art videos!   Today they shared a bonus clip where they asked me to share something people may be surprised to know about me....click HERE to see the article and watch the film. It actually brings tears to my eyes hearing the story again.


To see the full interview/video-click HERE






TToBe sure to check out my upcoming book published by the same company my DVDS are issued from.  Pre-release orders  for Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink are now being taken!



No comments :