Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Getting your Creative On!

Shop 12 Days of Deals at Interweave Store

Check back every day for new deals!  Today's special over at Interweave is 5 star products for 5.00.  Categories include mixed media, jewelry, knitting, beading and more!



Other great specials going on....

Just a few more days to save on my Podtastic Birthday special!   60.00 through 12/13/15!



Perhaps you want to get your 'creative on' in January,  my newest online class: "Dirty Flirty Birds"  is coming soon!  'Early Bird' registration is going on now. Save 15.00 off the regular price!





That's about it for now!   I'm actually away for the week doing a photo shoot for my upcoming book on mixed media abstract painting!!!  Whooohoo!!    After this photo shoot is over with, I'll be back to the regularly scheduled blog posts :))    Have a great week!




No comments :