Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, November 30, 2015

Wrap it up or Paint it On! Cyber Monday is Here!




I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed time with your family and friends!  I'm still in a Turkey coma I believe! We had a whirlwind trip to the beach to see family and do a little shopping before heading back and diving back into finishing up my artwork that I'll be taking with me for my book photo shoot next week!!! I can hardly believe it is almost here....EEEEK!!  lol  


 There is art everywhere in my house. Honestly, I have had a few freak out moments this week trying to manage it all!   My sweet boy tried to help Momma today by moving the furniture around in the living room so we could set up our tree while I was working in the studio.  awww...right???

    Anway, on to the business of the day which is showcasing all the great deals I have lined up for YOU!  I hope you find something creative or inspirational for your life and or home with one of these great specials:

Looking for some great gift items? 

Original Art, prints, stationary, classes and more can be found in my Etsy shop:




Over at Colourarte's Artevillage my Funky Little Cityscape class is 25.00 off the regular price for cyber Monday!

Or take 15.00 off the regular price of my other classes including:  Painterly in Pink, Extreme Portraits, and Twinks on  Yupo.




Another big big deal:  25.00 off my Podtastic class featured over at Creative Workshops!

Or, save 20% off any of my other work shops and tutorials over at Creative workshops including: Grunge Ink,  Sweet Art, Who Are You, Fearless Faux Encaustics,  Fun with Faux Encaustics, and Behind You! 



Don't forget, Monday is the last day to save off of the EARLY early bird special on my upcoming workshop (jam packed workshop I might add), "Dirty Flirty Birds" .  Save 25 dollars off of the regular price through Monday.  After Monday the pre-registration price will be 15.00 off the regular list price, so save more by purchasing today!  



Save an Additional 10% Off at Interweave with Offer Code CYBERDEALS10

My friends at Interweave are having an super duper sale over at the shop today as well! Save 50% off most items AND get an additional 10% off with code cyberdeals10.  BTW..my DVDS and downloads are available at a HUGE discount this weekend, too. 

 Check it out!
Save an Additional 10% at Interweave with Offer Code CYBERDEALS10


So ya...LOTS of great stuff going on!  I have a couple more announcements coming up this week so be sure to stay tuned over the next few days!

Please share this post if you have a moment, I really appreciate your support!  Have a great Monday!!

No comments :