Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back To School? It's Not Too Late!

Join my online class over at colourarte.com


I know many of you are sending your kids off to school soon if you haven't already, or for those of you who are just enjoying the end of a busy summer and ready to get your hands dirty in a fun sort of way,  I am having a back to school sale on my online courses over at Colourarte and  Creative Workshops.  The special is ending on 8/31 so don't miss out on these fantastic deals!!

To see all of my classes on sale over at Colourarte,  Click HERE.




I do believe there is something for everyone between my two venues which hosts all of my classes.
Portraits to journaling, abstracts to sweet projects...I aim to offer both the beginning  and the more intermediate  artist something fun and educational to work on.


To see all of my classes on sale over at Creative Workshops,  Click HERE.


I was really hoping to get another new class up and running before the end of summer but my professional life threw out some curve balls that I had to handle so a new class project will have to wait until I can focus solely on it.  I probably over obsess about things being perfect but I am also realistic on how much time I need to produce a class in the manner which I like it to be done.  For those of you who are waiting for a new one, thank you so much! I appreciate you sticking with me and when I have my new offerings ready, it'll be worth the wait!

In the meantime, this October I will have  4 dvd's released from F&W media featuring fun techniques to keep your creative juices flowing, stay tuned for the upcoming release dates.  I'm super excited about this project finally coming to fruition after months of anticipation!

Other crafty news:



Stop over to my ReMe blog for an amazing series of posts we've been doing featuring some must have artsy favorites. You might just be inspired to try something new.  By commenting on the posts over there during "Our Favorite Things" countdown, you'll be entered to win a sweet giveaway of ReMe goodies and other fantastic surprises. :)



Check out all the posts HERE.     If you are in the mood for a last minute addition to your artistic (and soulful) travel adventures, there's still time to join us for our flagship retreat this fall on Ocracoke.  Other than travel, this is an all inclusive retreat!!  Food, lodging, classes, supplies, snacks, arty parties, and island life immersion are just some of the things you can expect to receive during your stay with us.  With only 8 students hosted for the week, you can be sure that you will receive tons of one on one instruction and attention. All of our students have remarked how they have truly made friends that will last  a lifetime and have been uplifted by the bond of sisterhood we have fostered during each one of our experiences.  If you are looking for something more laid back and persona, check out the tabs on the top of the blog for more information and FAQ.  Or to ask questions directly, contact myself, Jean or Penny at reme@remeretreats.com





*********************************************************************************

That's about all the news for now...some other big things are coming up but I'l save that excitement for next week (some of you may already know if you are part of my Facebook crew!!)

Don't forget to sign up for one of my classes on sale over at Colourarte or  Creative Workshops by 8/31 to take advantage of the sale prices!

Looking for original art or sweet 'articrafts',  my online shop over at Etsy is starting to fill up for the holidays!  Lots of new items added over the last few weeks with more to come.

I'd love for you to be a part of my insider list by signing up for my Newsletter.  Published once or twice a month, and loaded with inspiration and special offers as well as great ideas on how to live a creative life--there's something for everyone!   Sign Up Today by clicking HERE.


abstract art  original art


Check out some of my latest additions by clicking HERE.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I so want to take the funky house class but I have had very negative problems with Leslie... is there another place I can get this class?? thanks, Ruth

Jodi Ohl said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ruth. I don't have it listed elsewhere unfortunately but would be happy to discuss any concerns privately with you. Feel free to email me at jodiohl@hotmail.com.