Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

News and Specials for YOU!

Hello July!   


Lots of fun stuff going on in my neck of the woods, how about you?    Next week I'm heading to New Jersey for the 3rd year teaching at Create Mixed Media Retreats.  Funny how time sneaks up on you, in my head I had all of June to prepare for it, and in a lot of ways I did...samples done, extra inventory for the art show stocked up--but man oh man, where did June go? I'm doing the 'last minute' dance as I speak!  In addition to getting ready for Create (which by the way, there are still seats open in any of my 5 classes~ check out the listings HERE!) If you can't join me in NJ...no fear, I am also going to be in Chicago in August, and Dallas in September.  Check out all of the listings here, and if you have ANY questions just let me know! You can email me at  jodiohl AT hotmail dot com.   As most of my students know by now, I load them up with info, techniques, freebies, prizes and more during the course of each jam packed workshop!
http://newjersey.createmixedmediaretreat.com/ehome/82156/artistinstructors/?&&#O
"Mini City"

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192222444/unique-modern-abstract-painting-full-of?ref=shop_home_active_13
In addition to my funky houses, don't be surprised to see lots of colorful and texture filled abstracts. I'm loving them more and more as I grow as an artist.  Abstracts are a lot harder to do well then most people assume, well I love a challenge and see lots of potential for growth...and maybe even more classes down the road!.    This piece, "Fear Nothing" represents a bit of transformation for me in my style,  yet still remains true to my love for strong, unique color combinations and layers of  juicy texture.  BTW..I'm offering a VERY short term and super duper special in my shop starting today and running through the 4th.  Take 20% off with this code:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JodiOhl

http://www.colourarte.com/online-classes/
Other fun stuff happening in June...I spent the large majority of my time working on my online class, "Extreme Portraits".  Oh my.  The group of students I've had to the pleasure of working with have just been amazing.  I can't believe some of the work that's been created!!!  While the live portion of the class is winding down, it's not too late to join in on the fun as the self study portion is accessible from the time you sign up and on for 12 months. As a teacher, I still am available if you have questions even though it's a self study. What are you waiting for? Sign up here, today!
For the latest classes information, be sure to check out the top tabs on my blog (BTW...there is a few pieces of BIG EXCITING news coming about upcoming workshops...one just may be an INTERNATIONAL ONE!!!!!).
Upcoming workshops in person:
http://sweetrepeats.blogspot.com/p/2014-workshops.html
 More Online classes:
http://sweetrepeats.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Stop by ReMe to win one of two big prizes this week from Jean Skipper!

http://remeretreats.blogspot.com/


 I'm sure there's much more I forgot to mention but I don't want y'all to be as overloaded as me! I'll leave you with this reminder:

Our Dreams are Only One Yes Away...
Follow your heart and put your feet in motion towards them!

Until next time! 
Artfully Yours,
Jodi Ohl

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Love your work Jodi! When are you coming to Phoenix? I pinned the last picture, Dreams are only one yes away. Love that quote!