Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blog Hop Winners and a FREEBIE for everyone!

Hi everyone!  Jodi here with the results from the 3rd week in our ReMe blog hop.   I'm a day late and apologize! I got  wrapped up in trying to fix some technology issues with my new computer that have consumed me for the last couple of days. Don't you love when things like that happen?  It's (kinda) all good now, so lets not wait any longer before we announce the results!!!!



And the winner for the prizes on Sweet Repeats is:
http://www.sweetrepeats.blogspot.com/

Blogger Myra said...
Your blog, like your art.... beautiful.
12:09 PM


Congratulations Myra!!! Send me your address at jodiohl@hotmail.com and I will get your goodies out to you!



And the winner for the giveaway on ReMe is:

http://remeretreats.blogspot.com/

Shared on my FB page.

Congratulations Tori!!

Delete

Congratulations to both of our winners and thank YOU to everyone who joined in our our first ever blog hop for ReMe! We are excited to bring to you a variety of events in the future, some destination getaways in a creative and relaxing atmosphere and soon to come, shorter one or two day workshop offerings in and around the Carolinas.
As a thank you--please stop by my Tutorial page on my website for a FREE collage sheet to use in your personal journals.
http://jodiohl.weebly.com/tutorials.html
Stay tuned for our final stop on the blog hop where all of the instructors are joining in for one BIG giveaway, coming this Friday, February 28th! Believe me, you are not going to want to miss it!!

No comments :