Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Thursday, October 24, 2013

You Are Not Alone...


Whooohoo!  I'm a featured guest designer over at Stencil Girl's blog his week.   If you haven't fallen 'victim' to the stencil craze...oh my, you are missing out on some big fun!

Read on about a special project I did using Seth Apter's newest Stencil "Numbers":
(excerpt taken from Stencil Girl).


Hi Everyone!


My name is Jodi Ohl and I’m a mixed media artist, writer and work shop instructor out of central North Carolina. I’m here today to feature my friend Seth Apter’s newest stencil  release with a project that I created that combined printmaking, collage and mixed media techniques. 



  Seth’s stencils are great because each and every one has a variety of elements that can be used together or on their own. In a sense, you actually get a variety of stencils all in one.  One useful way to work on a project is to find a few areas that you want to work on and in essence, create your own surface design with those elements within Seth’s Stencils.

 ......For the rest of the project, click HERE!:)))


Have you seen this?  New class starts November 11th~


No comments :