Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SPECIAL---stop by and see!

 EEEEEK!! In one week it will be Christmas!!!  
It seems like I've been knee deep in pretty holiday things and glitter up to my elbows for ever now!
I've really created a lot more holiday items then ever before and I have lots of new ideas for next year. Isn't it funny how when you actually are in a zone, the ideas start to flow. I think it has a lot to with just doing.  One idea leads to the next, then to the next, and before you know it, you have glitter on the floor and in your hair. lol...well more than just glitter but that was a good visual for the season :)
 I would also like to pause just a moment and reflect on those that will not be here with us this season, in our own live's and throughout the country with the recent events...as we all know it's been a time of a great deal of sadness and reflection. I'll be working on a project to raise money for the Newtown Memorial fund....stay tuned on that, it will be a collaborative project with several other wonderful artists that I'm honored to work with. While we can't change the world all at once, we can make a difference one person at a time...and show support for our fellow brothers and sisters when they need us.  I can't imagine their grief...I feel my own well up from time to time and it has been magnified over the holidays, even to the point where I feel its hard to get up and keep moving. I think some of that has to do with just hearing the news so much. Tonight I had to shut everything off and just listen to music.  It gave me strength to go back into the studio and continue to create and get back to making things as that's what I do and need to do to support my son and our household.  Sigh...it's a struggle because you feel like some things are so insignificant yet at the same time, one must go on so that we can begin to heal.  

3 Poppies (square format) 18 x 18


 And even though I've taken a bit of a break over the last few days, I've been painting quite a bit over this last month not just holiday items, but working on a new collection of semi abstract modern expression florals...and I've had an absolute blast with them. Take a look at the first two in this series....both now available for sale!

3 Poppies (large format) 36 x 18

Last but not least, I have a very special holiday sale going on in one of my online classes this week..if you are looking for a last minute gift for the creative one in your life, this could be i t!    This class has 16 videos, about 3 hours of content and is now on special for the next week, 12/18-12/26! 
Take a peek HERE for more information!

Enjoy!  I will be back with MORE holiday goodness, giveaways and just in time specials.

Until we meet again, hug the ones you love, do the things that make your heart sing, and give back to the world, one little act of kindness at a time.!

With Love and Gratitude!

Jodi Ohl

No comments :