Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, September 03, 2012

Painterly in Pink Winner!

 Hello Sweets!

Just a quickie post to let you know that I was blown away by all the heartfelt comments and excitement you all showed for my upcoming class,

So many deserving people that I could never just pick one on my own!.... Thank goodness for via random number generator, after combining all the  entries on Sweet Repeats and Luminarte ,

 I'm excited to announce the winner of the class PLUS free product is.....
 The lovely and uber talented, Vanessa J. from a Rhinestone Contessa~!   
Congratulations Vanessa!!
This was a lot of fun and I'm so glad there is so much excitement around this class as I'm totally stoked about teaching it!!!  
Class begins 9/28/12 but you can register now...stop over HERE to read more about Painterly in Pink and to join in on the fun.  Remember with each registration, you will get a 30.00 coupon for product on Luminarte's website to help you gather lots of juicy fun colors to paint with during our workshop! It's a win win for everyone!  

Hope everyone has had a great Labor Day weekend!
Create to Live,  Live to Create
Jodi

****

No comments :