Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 7....Following your Heart

Today's post is going to be just a drive by....I'm  soooooo tired you would not believe, having so much trouble sleeping lately  and have been up since 3:00 in the morning again.  The good news is that I get a journal page done early...the bad news is that I  crash and burn mid day and that's not good when there is a bazillion things I need to be doing.  Am I just excited for Christmas??LOL    

Today's page is about following your heart.....wouldn't you agree, magical things happen when you do?  
Hope you have a wonderful night and are in the midst of following your own adventures led by your heart and soul.
With love,

Jodi Ohl

1 comment :

Tess said...

I got behind on reading your psots and am sorry I missed this one. It is very lovely. Hope you caught up on some sleep or will be able to soon.