Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, July 02, 2011

One Day Only....Art is You Danbury 2011

If you have been on the fence on signing up for classes for the Art Is You retreat in October in Danbury Ct--or you just haven't got around to signing up yet, wonderful organizers are having a ONE day only sale Monday July 4th where you can save $50 dollars off the registration fee!!!   This again, ONE day only so don't delay, sign up today!  Visit this LINK HERE for registration and retreat information.  You must enter JULY4  at check outto receive the discount!!

Did I mention I will be teaching in Danbury this year?  Whooohooo!!  While I've taught several workshops before, this will be my FIRST retreat!  I'm so very excited to be teaching but also to be in the same place with so many of my talented art MENTORS as well as having an opportunity to meet so many creative individuals I've connected with online or otherwise over the last couple of years.
Without further adieu, please take a moment to visit ART IS YOU and   Check out my classes for Art Is You East Coast 2011:
 The Painted Muse
 Groovy Little Village

Freestyle Praffiti

Hope to see you there!!

No comments :