Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Many Blessings

Happy Easter to my extended family and friends!! I hope you had a joyous day of celebrating with your loved ones.




It's amazing how fast our children grow up....my boys aren't little boys anymore but striking young men. Gone are the days where they are up at the crack of dawn anticipating the Easter bunny.....ohhh they still love their treats but it's a more relaxed sense of celebration.
While one has surpassed the age of wanting to hunt for eggs the other is still thrilled with the tradition....or the bounty the tradition brings him I should say :) as we fill the eggs with dollar bills. This year we hid them and he had to cash in after finding them so the more he found the more he received!




My oldest, Zach hid the eggs and then sent his little brother on the treasure hunt with a list of clues..they had a blast and the day was filled with lots of great food and family and friends surrounding us. Of course not everyone because so many of our family is in NY or Fla...but those that could be here were.

I hope you had a glorious day as well full of fun times and lots of love.

:) Jodi

**I'm going to try to post my newsletter tomorrow (evening) so if you haven't subscribed you need to do so as I'm running a couple of specials! Not to mention lots of activities coming up that you don't want to miss! Till next time...live to create and create to live.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! They are so grown up!! What a fabulous day. :)