Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Red White and Blue Inspiration!

Hurrah for the Red White and Blue

Fun fun fun!! The newest Sweet Goodness Swap is on! whooohhoo!!


Meet My partner Geri! I'm finding out the Geri is an artist who wears many different hats, this talented lady is into all things creative! Looking forward to getting to know you Geri!

If you missed this swap, never fear....the Goodness Girls will be back with some more fun before the end of the year. Be sure to follow us so you get the latest updates when we announce ourswaps! Every swap we have held in the last 1 1/2 years has been amazingly successful with the sign ups filling up within a day. Don't miss out on the fun!!

What are you doing for the 4th of July?? Any amazing crafts you are working on that you care to share a link to? Love to see what all the bloggedy bloggers are doing this year for the holiday!!


Till next time!

1 comment :

Pockets of Inspiration said...

Hum. My last comment dissappeard. Let's see if this works :-)
Thanks for stopping by my Flickr. I'm glad you did, otherwise I would have never found your amazing, inspiring site! One of the reasons I LOVE the Internet.