Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price
Begins September 6th!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas


Twas the Night Before Christmas--hopefully no creatures are stirring in your house!

Wow--what a day I had-you wouldn't believe it if I told you. I can say that Mrs. Claus is ready for a big girl's drink!!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, what ever it is you celebrate, may you be surrounded by many of those you love.

I'm officially on vacation for several days, it couldn't have come at a better time. I hope to accomplish GREAT things this week!

Until we meet again.....

Jodi

1 comment :

Zom said...

Thanks for the info about the drywall tape. Sounds good.
I hope you have a good vacation.