Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dreams Abound


Thank you everyone for you sweet and insightful comments on my "Thank you post"--you are all helping to make my dreams come true and I'm grateful to all my family, friends, and dear blogger readers (all of which are interchangeable with those categories of wonderful people in my life :)

This week I haven't been very productive, a couple of late working nights and trying to fit in a bit of Christmas shopping has bit into my creative time, but it's all good. One thing I've found out lately, is that you can't do all things at all times. There's a time and place for everything. Balance. We all reach for it in our own ways, hopefully you've found it in your life.

Take care of yourselves today and always :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments :

Sandra Evertson said...

Love it!
And I love the wonderful pieces below with the fried egg flowers too! Seasons Greetings and holiday Cheers!
Sandra Evertson

Heather Robinson said...

I'm just grateful that I met you in blogland and that our friendship has grown this year. I was just thinking about you today as I have plans to unpack my artwork tomorrow. The pieces I've purchased from you will have a loving place in my new home. Hugs...

the author said...

Don't forget to come up for air :)