Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, February 18, 2008

Little Pink Houses

completedLS1
My these are very big pictures. I've completed several of my WIP's over the last couple of days. WHOOOO HOOOO. It's a great feeling to actually be done with somethings!! I think with being away from my artwork for almost two weeks, I am bursting with inspiration this week. Which is a good thing, hopefully I can refill my etsy shop with some more pieces. (((((UPDATE-- LOVE SHACK NOW AVAILABLE))))))
LSsidefront
This little piece is a paper mache house, collaged with a variety of different elements, papers, music, painted, stamped, repainted, using acrylic paint,water soluble oil pastels, charcoal, dye inks and More!

completedLS2
Some of the pieces incorporate some swap items I've acquired along the way...
completedlsback
In fact, this Love Shack was acquired at the last NC Mixed Media Guild I went to. ((((((UPDATE)))) I didn't realize that one of my last pieces is featured on our Carolina Mixed Media home page!!!! how cool!!!)))see it here
loveshackback

One of my dreams that has yet to become a reality, is for me to have my own home, maybe not with a white picket fence, but somewhere where we can at least plant some roots, grow some flowers and dream of all that the future holds.

I am going to be offering this for sale in my etsy shop this week--stay tuned!

For more of my completed works--I will be posting more items later this week--gotta spread the love over a few days as I'm sure I'll be busy when I get back to work (for all of two days this week..lol....I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to catch up then going to Atlanta with the boys and some friends this weekend to catch the Supercross races)---check out my flickr page for other photos if you can't wait :)
Last but not least--thank you to Gretchen who has a blog that features art of all kind (her own and featured artists) that pertain to hearts and so kindly posted about some of my heart mini's!. Be sure to check out her blog!





***

Have a great week!

13 comments :

Leah said...

what a sweet love shack!

it's one of my dreams to own a home. and i'm really looking forward to that. :-)

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Oh, I really like this
Love Shack!

Have a Blessed Happy Fun
Creative Heatlhy Year!!!

Jane said...

Lucy,

Each piece is just more delightful than the others! You amaze me! Welcome back to the craft table. Enjoy that surplus inspiration!

Rebecca said...

This might be my favorite thing you've done so far! And inspiration house if you will . . .

wyndesnow said...

Welcome back from the trip. The house is awesome!!!

Paula said...

Glad you had a good trip and are back safe and sound. Your Love Shack is too cute!

Jennifer said...

Love your new pieces. Glad to hear that you are full of inspiration.

Anonymous said...

i really like what you do with all those materials, quite inspiring =)

Raesha D said...

I love it! What a beautiful piece.

Anonymous said...

Lucy your "Love Shack" piece is soooooooooo awesome! Congrats on homepage art in your group! Sweet! Now you got me wanting to listen to Love Shack and Little Pink Houses..for you and me!! hee hee
xoxo Nance

Jodi Ohl said...

Thanks everyone for all the blog love!!

xoxo!

Bonnie / Graybonnie said...

Very cool creation!

Jeanne Rhea said...

Love the love shack! What a great idea for that little piece. I would have never expected it to turn out like this.

The art on our home page is perfect for February and after reading about your Februarys, it is so fitting it should turn up there.