Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet Notecards


Here's a quick sneak peak at a new offering I'm putting up in my Etsy shop today--original art of mine made into "Sweet" notecards--you would get four cards, professionally printed on heavy matte cardstock. I'm not quite sure on the pricing but if anyone is interested right now before I list, I will price them at 6 dollars for the set, plus 1.50 for shipping--on etsy they will be 7 or 8 dollars for the set.
Believe me, they are cute as can be. I had them printed through Winkflash-so they will not smear or fade with time as they would if printed on an inkjet printer on cardstock.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

They are darling! I would love a set. email me!