Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet Notecards


Here's a quick sneak peak at a new offering I'm putting up in my Etsy shop today--original art of mine made into "Sweet" notecards--you would get four cards, professionally printed on heavy matte cardstock. I'm not quite sure on the pricing but if anyone is interested right now before I list, I will price them at 6 dollars for the set, plus 1.50 for shipping--on etsy they will be 7 or 8 dollars for the set.
Believe me, they are cute as can be. I had them printed through Winkflash-so they will not smear or fade with time as they would if printed on an inkjet printer on cardstock.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

Rebecca said...

They are darling! I would love a set. email me!