Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Myrtle Beach Halloween Costume Contest (very small costumes at that ;)

Highlights from the costume contest in Myrtle Beach at "Broadway at the Beach", 2007:
My personal favorite for originality:
3 flies on Sh*t!

Halloween is fast becoming the boys favorite holiday!
I'm surprised Josh posed for this picture, but then again, he is a ham. And apparently now, a player!

Oldest son, Zack in all his jailhouse & snowbunny glory (is that what she is??..not sure). Costumes are sure getting skimpy these days. I remember back in the olden days we wore witch costumes! Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz was about as sexy as anyone got when we were growing up ;)

Friend of the boys--Clayton found some trouble brewing right along with the rest of the gang.
Like I said...costumes sure are getting skimpy. I better start the Dancing with the Stars exercise tape pronto if I wanna dress up next year!

Lots of fun peeps posing!

And for the finalists in the costume contest---in 3rd place was Dale--no joke, he's back!! And looks as good as ever!

This guy may have lost his head, but he won 2nd place and 1500 dollars so it must have been worth it!

Ta-Dah! Grand prize winner, funky pumpkin man--Super cool costume and super fab prize--$2500 buckaroos! Dang--I want that!

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!

2 comments :

Jenn Maruska said...

Happy Halloween!! : )

Paula said...

Looks like those boys had a fabulous night!
Happy Halloween to you ~