Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Sunday, September 16, 2007

This Bird

THIS BIRD

"This Bird Has Wings,

Watch it fly"

Be night or day, in the brisk winds of fall, this bird will soar.

You are this bird!

New in my Etsy shop!

I am going to feature one sale item each week (I may do more as I accumulate more inventory) and this item is my

HOT HOT HOT

ITEM

OF

THE

Week


Check out the shop to see "What the Sale is Going On!"

****

Keep watching this week for a special Blogoversary post (and maybe a give away)!




4 comments :

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That bird has wings--and a 'tude by the looks of it! I love this one too! NIce.
Smiles, Karen

linda t said...

Great stuff Lucy!
Really hoping to get my Etsy shop up and running someday soon. But may have to wait till after we get back from WI in Oct. cuz my sister has a few new projects for us to make for the shop. Can't wait to get out of this heat and see the fall colors!

Paula said...

I love the bird. Nice fall-y winter-y little guy. Happy almost blogoversary!

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Love it! Such nice colors!!!