Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Barely Holding On


"Sometimes I Can Barely Hold On

....but an angel watches over me each day and keeps me safe, even when safe is a scary place to be.

A Story Waiting to Be Told"

Isn't there always so much going on behind closed doors...one never knows whats waiting for us on top of the steps. I do hope an angel watches over me, especially on the days I can barely hold on.



I should pay someone to piss me off every day that way I'd continue to make something each night.

Haha


lucy

3 comments :

Breanna said...

Love the girls in this one! If I could, I would pay someone to NOT piss you off everyday... Take Care.

Paula said...

Sorry you had a rough day ~ but, damn girl ~ that artwork it inspired is something!
Wishing you a delightful friday and margarita's...

Vallen said...

You do great stuff pissed off or not.