Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Big Day! Our Winners Revealed!!



Today is the big day!  I got up fairly early to draw a couple names as soon as I could so you all wouldn't have to wait any longer and I'm soooooo excited for these two ladies who will be joining me and tons of other Zen Painting Peeps in just a couple of weeks.....



Two winners are::::Drum Roll please!!! 


One random winner was chosen and that winner is---




Li Li Wee said...
Zen to me is not just about being calm and at peace. It's about embracing chaos . It's about embracing the yin and yang energy.. IT'S ABOUT BEING PRESENT AND EMBRACING 'WHAT IS' AT THE CURRENT MOMENT!!

What I will benefit from the workshop?
I am hoping to overcome myself doubt and fear of creating through your style of art.

Thank you for the opportunity
Becky Collins said...  
Zen for me today is different than it was just one week ago. On 9/9 I had a double mastectomy and will be laid up for quite a few weeks. So as I lay here this first week I'm clearing my mind(because it's too painful to even color) clearing my mind of all negative thoughts and feelings that come with being diagnosed with cancer.the new path I'm on has been sweet thus far because it's brought my husband and I some needed together time, while he's been my care giver he's also slowed me down. And that is where ZEN is for me these days. It's in the quiet, it's in the mind. But soon it will be on paper and it's that day that keeps me going! Thank you for giving all of us the opportunity to win a seat!! I hope to come visit you at your shop when I'm well enough.

7 comments :

Sew Crazi said...

Congrats ladies!! Enjoy your classes!! I sure will. ;)

ncurryartiste said...

Congratulations Lili and Becky!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! Powerful comments!

cincat said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners! :)

Lillian said...

Congrats to you both!! Enjoy the class!

Beckie T. said...

Congratulations to Lili and Becky, can't imagine winning anything more exciting!

Unknown said...

Love, inspirational, synchronicity.
Your art speaks to me.