Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, September 12, 2014

Deals, Deadlines, and News! Part 2

As mentioned in my previous post, life has been moving at neck straining, back breaking speed--all in the name of art and living the creative life...which is a GOOD thing.  It's a GREAT thing actually.   LOVE my career path, even when I'm at the point of exhaustion trying to fit all the projects, travel, trips, paintings, FOOTBALL games (not me of course , but baby boys new thang as a 9th grade big little boy on campus), and all the other life happenings that go on in between.

I mean really, what' so bad about meeting new friends and having a cocktail after a busy day of splattering paint, laughing, and making a color mess that turns into a work of art???


Or being a part of an event that is bigger than yourself, as it impacts all involved in profound ways. Creative breakthroughs.  Friendships.  Artistic growth.  Generosity and kindness.  Charitable and philanthropic.   Laughter and Memories.

Art is YOU is a stellar event amongst the several art retreats available for your choosing, and I'm proud to be a part of their instructor line up for the 4th year in a row!!!   Sal and Ellen work day and night ALL year long to bring to you an event that has activities and goodies for you throughout your time at the retreat including  morning creative warm ups,  key note speakers, group demonstrations and activities,  day and evening classes, communal lunch,  snacks during some evening events,  an artist faire, breakfast together and more.  You get sooooo much for you investment!!


Here's the thing folks, registration for Stamford, Ct is CLOSING September 15th, 2014. If you want to be a part of this HUGE event (and it gets bigger and better every year), you need to act NOW!!! 

I'll be teaching 3 classes and vending during the artist trunk show with spaces available in 2 of my workshops. 














I know.. I know.. so much to choose from.  So many options, classes, retreats....I totally get it. I promise you though, investing in yourself in this way-by joining in a creative retreat such as Art Is You is so worth it. As an instructor, along with my fellow teachers--we all work very hard throughout the year to bring you the newest, coolest, cutting edge (along with the traditional with a twist) for you as a student to enjoy).


  All I can tell you is that I love what I do, and I hope you join in on the fun whether it is one of my 2 available classes at Art Is You, or with one of the other friends who are also super talented teachers...HEY..did I mention one of my  real life besties will be there for the first time as an instructor??


I adorn her jewelry all the time, well YOU could spend a day and learn from this uber talented, way cool and down to earth teacher--Jean Skipper.
Here's some of her work:










So what are you waiting for?  Join us at Art is You, October 9th-13th.  You'll enjoy every minute of it! :))
REMEMBER--last day to register is on 9/15/14!!!


If you missed out on Deals, Deadlines, and News, Part 1--check it out here!

Phew. That was a lot of artsy goodness!!  :))  Happy Friday!!!

Jodi

No comments :