Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, June 29, 2012

Just a Glimpse of June Art, Family, Fun, and Adventures





 As I write this, I'm finding it hard to believe it's the end of June already!  There's been so many fantastic moments in the last few weeks, I truly feel like I've been on a wild roller coaster ride from coast to coast! Actually, the truth of the matter is that I have been!  From teaching at Create Orange County the first weekend in June, to a quick respite in Myrtle Beach, to vacation (stay cation) full of trips around NC and SC with my Mom and Stepfather...from Wilmington, to Fort Fisher, Lake Tillery, and back to Myrtle Beach for my sons graduation and a weekend on the ocean...we've done it all it seems.  In between time, we launched a new online class over at Artful Gathering (my second session...WHO ARE YOU... is coming up in a couple weeks...stop by our blog to check it out!)

Most of the month I've spent working on class content and brainstorming new ideas, trying new products and dreaming of all the things I can do yet...yet....nothing like the lazy days of summer filled with wishes and hopes for the future. This crazy fun filled path of living the dream, working full time as an artist has perhaps been one of the most fulfilling and character building times of my life...and to think of all the possibilities, opportunities yet to come...well...I'm just excited about the future!

So take a peak at the video for a snapshot at some of the things going on and stay tuned for new art, workshops, trunk shows, vending, and a glimpse of a day in the life of a single mom who just happens to be an artist too :)  Life is good.!  Hope your summer is full of adventure and fun as well!

Jodi

*****
New Art in my Etsy shop


Upcoming Workshops!

Carolina Beach Workshops and Trunk Show!



ART IS YOU

Petaluma
And
Stamford

Online "Who Are You"



1 comment :

Shelley Whiting's art said...

The drawings are very funky and wonderful. Fun and beautiful artwork.