Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Who Are YOU......Funky Owl Painting Work Shop at Art Is in Danbury, CT

 Good Morning Sunshines!!   I just wanted to give you a peak at a 

NEW Workshop I am hosting at one of the biggest retreats on the East Coast.... Art IS... in Danbury, CT this October!!  "Who Are YOU"  is going to be an awesome day of play while we create a set of funky little owls on canvas in my whimsical style. I'll share tips, techniques and secret ways to add dazzle and texture to your work, not just for this project but techniques that can be used in countless other ways  such as journaling and abstract painting.
Won't you join us??
Visit my page here then got to register for the retreat!  Read all about what ART IS on their home page!








Until we meet again....Trust in your dreams and move foward!
***These paintings and more are available in my Etsy shop!!"

3 comments :

glimmering prize said...

Looking forward to seeing u @ Art-Is-You! hope you are having a creative weekend~

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi - I am a long time follower and love your work - I am also on Creative Workshops and happy to share that space with you : )
Listen the week of September 5th I have been asked to be a guest curator on Jenny Doh's site Crescendoh.. I wanted to provide a link to your blog as one of my favorites and I wanted to check if that was okay with you. Let me know okay
Cathy

essay writing said...

Thanks for the video