Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price
Begins September 6th!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

soar...

Happy Sunday!   I'm going to do a little painting while I can today...in-between laundry, and coloring my hair, and mowing the lawn, and cleaning the house.  speaking of coloring my hair....better run before I get a shade of howdy doody red! lol



2 comments :

Mary C. Nasser said...

So glad I found you in the summer issue of “Artful Blogging” magazine!

Your article about merging opportunities really inspired me! I, too, have found that keeping a blog has evolved into an integral part of my life as an artist. I loved what you wrote about doors opening and opportunities unfolding through regular updates on a blog! ♥ Your suggestion to organize photos by the month was very helpful also.

I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Theresa Plas said...

Beautiful yummy layers! Hope you managed the hair color ok :)