Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price
Begins September 6th!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Purple.....how i love you!

In the studio today working on more pieces and accessories for my purple and teal collection.   Did I mention I love this color combo?   I'm on my 8th or 9th piece in this collection!  What colors are you obsessed with lately ?


5 comments :

Edie said...

truly gorgeous combination and very close to my favorite which is purple and a blue green that is bluer than teal but not really blue. Harumph. Gotta name it!

edie

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Your color obsessions are always so wonderful! I still have your blues hanging in my studio. I love the background texture on your latest ~ Fabulous. Sending a bouquet of lovely purple Spring wishes your way!

~ katie

Tess said...

Oh that little peek is gorgeous. Purple is my favorite color of all time. I can remember preferring purple over pink as a child. My first jean jacket was purple too. Mom found it in a Penney's catalog.

Ashley said...

I've followed your work for a long time now and I just wanted to tell I love it! I find your work to be inspiring.

cat said...

Love purple and love this combo, especially with the addition of black & white. My latest color obsession is lime green :)