Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, March 21, 2011

Faces....

Let's face it...there are times when we have only small bits of time for art. When those times arise, I've taken to one of my face journals or sketch pads. The funny thing is, this tiny chunks of art time are helping me grow in new ways because I'm working in a new medium or rather a medium I hadn't dabbled in for awhile.  I love seeing the progress!   What do you do with your little bits of art time??




3 comments :

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Your art is so beautiful and I'm going to take one of your online classes one day.

Lee Ann

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Oh and in answer to your question, I am still trying to figure out the best way to use my little bits of creative time between my job etc... It is my love, so doing art before I get onto the computer is one of the sure ways to use my creative time.

Lee Ann

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! She's gorgeous :D