Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

First of February

We are jumping into the 1/2 point of winter...well almost :)  I can feel Spring around the corner, they do say positive thoughts can make things materialize, right???!!!   I decided last night that come you know what or high water, I was going to write my newsletter considering I was supposed to do it in November,  December and mid January and I didn't.  Shame on me. I'm resolved to do much better in 2011.  It's important to me to continue to grow my art business, reach more people, and continue to enhance my skills as an artist in every sense of the word.  
If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter, please check out the sign up gadget in my right sidebar.  
To read this issue, click the photo below!
Next post...let's talk 2011 intentions!
I've made mine, and now I'm 'resolved' to put them out there so I feel even more accountable to achieve them!
Happy First of February.  May this month you find love and passion in all that you do, each and every day!

1 comment :

Carrie said...

The weather has been teasing us lately ;) Spring is definitely in the air!! 2011 is the year to reach all those goals and finish lines!! I'm with ya! You have done such amazing things in the last year or two, I'm sure this year won't be any different ;) LOVE your work! You are an inspiration :)