Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price

Pre-Register at a great Sale Price
Begins September 6th!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Jodi Ohl 2010 Part 2!






(I think I have my video fixed-fingers crossed!)
Art Highlights May 2010-August 2010

Looking back at the year in review, there are so many things I forgot about. So much left to do, so far I've come. Hope you enjoy the journey!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Came to visit your site after seeing your video on the lovely floorcloth you made.

Part 1 of your Jan. 4 video really showcases what you did last year. I'd love to see Part 2 but the video will not play. Hope it's up and running soon.

I will be returning to your site. Love your work!

Monique

Jodi Ohl said...

Hi Monique and thank you for visiting and for telling me my video was not working! I didn't realize because I could see it just fine...weird!

I edited and uploaded it again so hopefully if you get a chance, you can check it out again!

Thank you,

Jodi