Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Treat only no Tricks!

Come Make Art With Me!
Special Customer Appreciation Sale on my online mixed media art and journaling  workshops over at 
*sale is for classes by Jodi Ohl only and does not apply to previous purchases
Purchase one or more of my classes and save $10.00 off of each class
*Sale price is 35.00 regular price is 45.00.  If you pay online (via paypal)  Gail will refund the 10.00 after you purchase, or if you pay by credit card, she will charge you 35.00 

Hey if really don't wanna make anything yourself, you just want to purchase something--well I have a TREAT for you, too!
Customer appreciation sale over in my Etsy shop!  15% off of any of my items in the mixed media original category!  YOU can save big time here!! If you were looking at one of my pieces--now is the time to buy!
Looky what's new:
 
Sale is good now through 10/31---so HURRY on over!  Again, this is a TREAT not a Trick!  I have lots of new paintings featured and even more to come. whoohoo!
*****
Till next time, live to create and create to live!

No comments :