Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess

Pre-Register for my Upcoming Class: Zen Housess
On Sale Now!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

We have a Winner!!

Yayyyyy We have a winner!  After taking all the entries and extra entries and listing them out, and consulting with my crystal ball.....errr Random Number generator :), The winner of my online class, "Let's Face It" is:

Shari Sherman

Stop by her blog:  Dashboard Hula and say congratulations :)))))

Thank you ALL for the amazing amount of entries, supportive comments and enthusiastic responses on my upcoming class!!  You all have made me smile 100 times over !

*********

 For those of you who would like to join my online work shop as well, please visit my page over at Creative Workshops 
Starts September 27th,  2010

Honestly--I'm still discovering who I am every day.  I learn by doing, learn by observing, learn by discovering, I learn by creating.  By far, painting, journal writing, and creating in general has opened my eyes to so many possibilities and enlightened me in ways I never would have imagined. I hope to help you find a little slice of yourself through my upcoming class.  
Till next time--remember, Failure is not an option.....you will succeed....you will grow by leaps and bounds.  Never give up and always believe you can :)
  Jodi Ohl

No comments :