Rated #1 in Acrylic Painting!

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
Join my special interests newsletter to be in the know!

Join 100's of students from around the world!

Join 100's of students from around the world!
Zen Painting! 30 videos, open ended workshop!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peeking in on me :)



After almost a month off from really creating much of anything, I'm back in the studio. I needed a break to be honest with you. Preparing for Springfest really burnt me out! BUT, I'm ready to get back at it. I'm working a bunch of things, including a few custom orders as well as putting the final touches on my new class coming up July 15th.

Take a peek!

3 comments :

ArtSnark said...

very cool! Love the look of these pieces. Good to hear you're recharged :D

cathy said...

Hi - oh whatever comes out of that studio is going to be beautiful Jodi
C

PCarriker said...

Don't you just love the napkins? Sometimes it's just the right little extra something!