Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving & Special Sale!


Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for all your love and support, friendship and kindness.

Many blessings to you and yours!

Jodi Ohl

****

Sale in my shop:

Thursday thru Monday!
Free Shipping on all ACEO's
Free Shipping on all Prints
10% off all orders $10-25
20% off all orders $26-50
25% off all orders $50-and up

***How to get your discounts: Free shipping specials are already loaded into the listing. All other discounts will be refunded through Paypal after you pay OR convo me what pieces you are purchasing and I will reserve the listing for you and discount appropriately.

If you have seen something on my blog or on flickr that you don't see in my shop and are interested in a particular piece, please let me know. I do have several items represented in regional shops that I can retrieve for you :)

I welcome custom orders, but unfortunately I can not do any in time for the holidays.




1 comment :

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lucy! So grateful for your blog friendship and this sweet corner in blogland I can alway visit and get inspired! Blessings, Kt