Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, August 18, 2008

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun


Where does summer go? Next week the kids go back to school, it's hard to believe we are coming to the end of another season.
Here's one of the many pictures taken last week during my sister's visit. My nephew, Matthew sitting peacefully looking at the little lake we visited.

Just posting and running. Lots to do today, but I'll be back later with more pics to share of the visit and my son's 8th birthday. Yikes. 8. I remember CLEARLY the day he was born :)


2 comments :

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Yay! I've missed your posts - can't wait to see more photos; hope the family visit was grand and that your dining room is back to it's rightful state of studio...

Anonymous said...

That pict is so cool you have to email me copies I LOVE IT!! Looking forward to seein more.