Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, May 05, 2008

Victoria Secrets Bras for Ebay anyone???




Are there any Ebay sellers out there that read my blog?? As I was preparing for my yard sale I came across a bunch of Victoria Secrets bras and misc lingerie that I was going to sell. All are NEW without tags, assorted sizes on the bras although most are 32's. In all, I have about 15 bras at least and several other items.


I will have details this evening, but if interested in details, please leave a comment with your email addy.

Retail value, well over 2-300 dollars!!


Here is the full listing on Craig's List:





HERE

2 comments :

Dinah said...

I WISH I was only 32" around! I'd be so happy about that, that I would buy every single one of them!

Anonymous said...

I oh to be a 32 instead of 42 (B)...it's hard being a relatively small chested larger woman. Sigh.