Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, May 24, 2008

SALE TODAY!!!! 25% off!


I haven't quite finished my tutorial yet on alcohol inks but I will give you another tid bit--here's the base of my new magnet series "Love Letters" collaged on recycled wood material, using a copy of a 1944 vintage Love Letter ((not mine..heheh))) which was then distressed using Ranger's alcohol ink and distress pads with squirts of water.

Would you have guessed this is regular copy paper distressed?? Cool, huh?? :)


SALE TODAY ONLY...okay thru Sunday morning when I get up:


25% off any item in my shop!! Making way for new artwork, so stop buy and check out my new items!!


Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments :

Heather Robinson said...

Ah, the wonders of alcohol inks. I can't wait to learn even more about them from you!! Love the heart ACEO below. Must visit your Etsy shop! I always have my eye on so many pieces in it! Your work and the meaning behind it is just so inspiring to me.

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

Oooh, I love alcohol inks! I used them to make Christmas ornaments two Christmases ago. I used the clear glass Christmas balls from the craft store. There is so much great stuff you can do with them! Have fun!

Paula said...

Just got back from your etsy shop and your flicr. Great new stuff, Lucy. I love your Spiritual series you've been doing. Hope you had some sales this weekend!