Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Friday, November 24, 2017

Who doesn't love a Bargain--Originals, Prints, Classes and more!





"Coddiwomple"


To Travel in a purposeful manner towards a vague destination"

-my inspiration for painting almost all of my abstracts, including this piece, 1 of 2 extra large paintings featured below:








I rarely put my shop on sale---but for this weekend only (and today is the last day of the biggest discount) I am making an exception.


 Up to 700 dollars off (yes you heard right!) Whether you have your eye on a few  of my favorite paintings or classes definitely drop by my Etsy shop for a great selection of originals, prints, note cards, bookmarks and workshops!






What are the details?



Thursday and Friday:   20% off my entire shop

Saturday-Monday:  15% off my entire shop

Specials valid November 23-27th, 2017

Tuesday--ooops sorry you missed it so don't delay!! :)


Hope you had a great  Turkey day with friends and family!  Here's to a fun filled shopping weekend ahead! 

Thank you in advance for supporting the arts, small businesses, and creative entrepreneurs! 


PS-I invite you to sign up for my newsletter where I share inspiration, special deals for subscribers only, words of wisdom and other artsy business a couple times a month.

To join in, simply subscribe by clicking HERE.


No comments :