Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Get out of the Sugar cookie coma and come create!



While I recover from a sugar cookie and fudge coma and am all cozied up at the house, I thought I'd get a little 'painty' today.  Just playing in the studio not really knowing where I'm going or what I'm doing but having fun slinging some paint around.  It feels great, I'm definitely in my Happy Place :))

If you want to join me in a bit of creative bliss,  I have 2 Happy New Year specials going on over at Creative Workshops and 
Colourarte's Artevillage.   Workshops as low as 9.84!     Most classes are 20-25 dollars off!  Online painting/mixed media classes are a great way to jump into the creative world by learning some great process and projects in the comfort of your home!

SALE STARTS NOW!!






Wishing many blessings, good health and a wealth of happiness as we enter into the new year!


Until next time,

Jodi


Save 30% on Digital Products at Interweave

Starts 12/27!
                                              Don't miss out....this is also a great special!

No comments :